Wednesday, November 7, 2007

First snow!!









YEAH!!! We had, on Monday the 5th of November, the FIRST snow of the year...aka MY FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR!!! I LOVE SNOW!! It's the best weather, enviromental experience there is...I wait for the first snow to release all my frustrations and renew myself...it's my cosmic cleansing, if ya will. It came a bit early this year, which is fine with me; I totally need a new start, plus I made me totally jazzed and ready to face anything...snow, the ultimate equalizer. Hopefully the fact that we have it already means that we will have another snowy winter (last year was AWESOME!! it set all kinds of records for the area...I've always been bummed that there's been less snow in Alaska than anywhere else I've lived..so last winter made up for it. And if this winter can bring it on...even better for me.) I've always said that (hahaha) the perfect weather for my (hahahah harder) wedding day would be big fluffy flakes of snow...new roommate who likes to clean (mom's grinning her head off!!) new attitude, exercise routine and habits--all due to the new year/ start of snow. love it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy weather slips out of the continental forty-eight and arrives in Alaska.

Great weather for pediatricians; So long, slimy runny noses. Helloo, snotcicles!!

Anonymous said...

Amy...cheeseball...it was 70 here the other day...no snow! I almost miss Juneau, but I don't think I could handle 200 inches as you did last year...eeeee....are you getting a roommate that cleans? I Miss you, wish that you would come down to Walla and be my doc...My kids need shots and their other mother...Jake dislocated his finger, has pink eye, Lola has pink eye, Maddi has chronic bloody noses and is losing her sight...what is a poor family to do with out you...sniff....so take your snow and enjoy it...

Habby said...

YUCKY! So glad you and Peggy like the snow and I am the sister that likes the warm!!