Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or teeth...

I love halloween...I know my mother didn't but I do. Even as an adult I find an holiday, any time that give adults and children an excuse to dress-up, be silly without having to give an excuse just great...Most people are shocked to find an adult who has a dress-up box (let alone three!) I say "why not?" After all "youth is wasted on the young"...and I intend to be young forever. I outfited at least 4 different people today...and I'm proud of it!! Every one said my Tooth Fairy outfit was one of the best they'd ever seen...hehehe. Just wait until I hand out fluoride tonight! those poor childrens teeth will never be the same...i would include a picture of my outfit but my trusty sidekick camera pick one heck-of-a-day to be on the fritz...sigh. And Elvis wouldda loved to be decked out as well...alls well that ends well....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

girl! get me a picture of your costume...I was pooh bear and i was a big dork, but I TOO loved getting dressed up...we miss you more than words can express...