Monday, November 12, 2007

"Bee" the change around you...

Change...lots and lots of change...(or as we learned in science, entropy--it's the only constant, right??) New season, new looks (for the store, the house, outlooks, etc)--sometimes it can be a bit to grasp but...it can also be ok. It's inevitable, sometimes good things come out of it, sometimes not--but hey, you roll with it or it rolls over you (STEAMROLLER!!) So, I am dealing with change, dealing ok. I went and was the Bee Movie with Anji's kids (Max and Mason) today--who knew? comedy and cartoons can be boring, I guess that was today's lesson. I know I wasn't just me--I saw a lot of parents yawning as they left. Poor Jerry, not the same without Kramer. Trying to stay warm--thanks for all the snickers folks/ hosers!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alright sugar fluff...tell me about your change...what in the poop happened and how and when and is it good news? I miss you....call, email or come and see us here in Wally world...