Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy (Post) Holidays

Just a quick post to say happy happy happy to all...I had a great holiday with my mom (got lots of baking in--yum!!) that was fun, relaxing and very enjoyable--esp. for my second holiday not at home and without Mr. E (no dog pictures next to the tree--also the first year ya'all aren't getting the classic a & e picture--I'm sure some of you say "yeah" to that and some may say "boo"!!) Then we celebrated mom's birthday in style (a very nice dinner) and are looking forward to days of continued house repair/ painting/ store inventory (which I say "ugh" to and mom says "yeah!!" to--to each his/ her own, right? thank god.) I hope you all are doing well and are finding your peace, health and happiness in some way this season--even tho' I did not send out cards specifically to each of you, I did send out loving thoughts, wishes and dreams!! Take care and we'll continue to stay in touch throughout the upcoming years!

1 comment:

Habby said...

We missed you too!! Just think next year someone will be more aware of the magic and be ready to tear into her presents!! Our eggs were very yummy this year and we thought of everyone while we comsumed them!