Thursday, February 28, 2008

Things that improve with age...

So I got a shocker yesterday....the first time I've ever been told that something physically on my body was better DUE to my age...how totally weird and strange does that strike you? "Oh--that ____ has improved due to the fact that you have gotten older and more mature". Now--I'm use to hearing that with--what? wine, right? and guys (well, that's when I did have guys to hang around--before I gave up on them). Let's see- what else improves with time--uhm--oh yeah--puppies (not so hyper), I guess some aged cheeses, right?, your understanding of your parents perspectives, your ability to handle things like criticism (some people, that is), uhm--long-term mutual funds, traditions, --what else do you wanna add here? It's just something that you don't think about when you refer to your overall physical being (seems like always fighting aging affects, gravity,etc). Time is a great ravager/ destroyer of these things...

oh--what was it, you say? why--it was my eyes!! first time ever, since the first time I got glasses in (what was it? second grade??) that my prescription WENT DOWN instead of up--here I was thinking that the fuzzy's were due to needing to up the script and lo'behold, I needed to back down--blew me (and my opthomologist) away!! cool!! (yeah for carrots--right??!?!)

bytheway--what happened to this month??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Duhwessel! Whatcha doing? I am thinking aobut you everyday...missin my peeps I guess. Hope that you are ok...gotta catch up on things soon. We want you to come visit us...are you game?
Walla Walla bunch!