Monday, October 6, 2008

My new "shadow"






As a few of you know, I am (semi-temporarily) dogsitting for a couple of years....a friend of mine sister is in college (has to be in dorms first 2 years) and cannot have her dog...so I am doing the extended sitting thing. Altho' i told her if I get too attached, I may not be able to let her go back (aka Mr. Rex). And the truth is--I love her already!! She is such a good dog--smart, sweet--kisses you to death and has a heart attack when she sees you every morning and evening--LOVES to have her belly rubbed (man--such a display probably would be illegal in a few states!) and is an awesome jumper (leaps over couches, loves to catch balls, Frisbees, etc--takes off running "like a bullet" at the park when excited!) and will sit in the front seat watching traffic/ cars/ people life a person (aka Bailiff).So--since we had a sunny day (what is that? number 12??) I took pics of her, so--enjoy!!

1 comment:

Habby said...

WOW a sunny day and a one cool pooch! Who could ask for more (that you live closer....) Much love!